The 300 best paid blog sites you find on our list of blog websites. Log in once and find the best paid blog post that fit your target audience with quality content.
In the articles you add keywords with ‘Do Follow’ or ‘No Follow’ links, photos and videos. The unique content contains minimum 300 words. When ready you can easily distribute your article through Social Media like Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Thanks to algorithm and editorial staff we can guarantee the best possible quality in blogging.
One Stop Shopping
Our blogger websites list is most used by bloggers, marketeers, entrepreneurs and SEO experts looking for a great online platform or linking power.
Bloggers, Marketeers & Entrepreneurs
To announce new products and services, building a brand, you need an online audience. As important part of your marketing mix you want to blog. But where to find blog sites? With our blog submission services you avoid to contact bloggers and persuade them to let you post blogs on their sites. We did the persuasion so you are able to submit your articles directly on their sites. Just keep in mind that the contenct has to be unique! No copycat…
As SEO expert you know how hard it can be to get descent powerlinks. All connected domains are standard ‘Do Follow’ and have linking power in their specific categories. Let the linkjuice flow to your money pages… ‘No Follow’ links are also possible.
So start today with a free blog, what are you waiting for, sign up and create a blog with our free plan…
Phokus blog platform
The best blogging platform includes a userfriendly dashboard and has everything you need to publish your blog posts. It is our mission to make blogging easier and more effective for our professional bloggers.
We guarantee that you can publish your blog article in just a few minutes.
We know that most blog sites work differently. We have chosen in our online tool for one look and feel for al the connected domaines.
You can experience for free and continue with our paid plan also for small business, try now! And make money online.
List of blog websites
Our list of blog sites contains approximately 300 domains:
- 13 English websites with a .CO.UK extension (United Kingdom)
- 66 multi-language websites with a .EU extension (Europe)
- 222 English websites with a .COM, .NET, .INFO, .BIZ extensions (United States of America)
You can start a blog on your prefered blogging site.
You can submit blog for various subjects, available main topics are:
Most questions we receive are about:
- Are the blog sites for free?
- Can every blogger use the blog sites?
- What are the best blogging sites?
- Why paid blog promotion?
- Are blogging sites for free?
- Who owns blogging platforms?
- Is Google owner of blogging platforms?
- How can I become a blogger?
- What is the best site to write a blogs?
Just one answer: Try our free Blogging tool!
The best and most succesfull SEO specialists, marketeers and bloggers use our blog websites in the following countries:
- Albania, mostly used in the Durrës and Tirana regions
- Argentina, mostly used in the Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán, Salta, Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz, Vicente López and Corrientes regions
- Austria (Österreich), mostly used in the Vienna (Wien), Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt regions
- Australia, mostly used in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed Heads, Canberra and Darwin regions
- Bahrain, mostly used in the Manama region
- Belarus, mostly used in the Minsk, Borisov and Soligorsk regions
- Belgium (België), mostly used in the Brussels (Brussel), Antwerp (Antwerpen), Luik (Liège), Gent, Mechelen and Turnhout regions
- Bolivia, mostly used in the Santa Cruz De La Sierra, Cochabamba, La Paz, Sucre, Oruro, Tarija, Potosi, Sacaba and Montero regions
- Bulgaria, mostly used in the Sofia, Polvdiv and Varna regions
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, mostly used in the Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Tuzla and Zenica regions
- Brazil (Brasil), mostly used in the São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Forteleza, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Curitiba, Recife, Goiânia, Porto Alegre, Guarulhos, Belém, Campinas and Maceió regions
- Cambodia, mostly used in the Phno Penh, Takeo and Kampong Saom regions
- Canada, mostly used in the Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Missisauga, Winniepeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton and Halifax regions
- Chile (Chili), mostly used in the Santiago, Puente Alto, Viña del Mar, San Bernardo, Talca, Concepción, La Pintana, Puerto Montt and Iquique regions
- China, mostly used in the Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Nanjing and Wuhan regions
- Columbia, mostly used in the Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Cúcuta, Bucaramanga, Pereira and Santa Marta regions
- Croatia, mostly used in the Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek and Zadar regions
- Cuba, mostly used in the Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguin and Santa Clara regions
- Danmark, mostly used in the Kopenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Odense regions
- Dominican Republic, mostly used in the Santa Domingo, Santiago de los Caballeros and La Romana regions
- Egypt, mostly used in the Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Port Said, Suez and Luxor regions
- El Salvador, mostly used in the San Salvador, Soyapango, Santa Ana, San Miguel, Meijicanos, Santa Tecla, Apopa and Delgado regions
- Equador, mostly used in the Guayaquil, Quito, Cuenca, Machala and Manta regions
- Estonia, mostly used in the Tallinn, Tartu and Narva regions
- Finland, mostly used in the Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Pori Kuopio and Vaasa regions
- France, mostly used in the Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Lille, Bordeaux, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Rennes, Grenoble, Rouen, Toulon, Montpellier, Douai-Lens, Avignon, Saint Etienne, Tours, Clermont-Ferrand, Nancy, Orléans, Caen, Angers, Metz, Dijon and Valenciennes regions
- Georgia, mostly used in the Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Sukhumi, Zugdidi and Rustavi regions
- Germany, mostly used in the Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Cologne (Köln), Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Essen, Leipzig Bremen, Hanover (Hannover), Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Duisburg and Munich regions
- Greece, mostly used in the Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa, Heraklion, Peristeri, Kallithea, Nikaia, Kalamaria and Volos regions
- Hungary, mostly used in the Budapest, Debrecen, Miskolc, Székesfehérvár, Gyõr, Pécs, Szeged, Nyiregyháza, Kecskemét and Szombathely regions
- Honduras, mostly used in the Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, Choloma, La Ceiba, Ciudad Choluteca, Comayagua, La Lima, Danli and Tocoa regions
- Hong Kong, mostly used in the Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui and Tung Chung regions
- Iceland, mostly used in the Reykjavik, Kopavogur and Hafnarfjoerdur regions
- India, mostly used in the Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Cheunnai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur and Lucknow regions
- Indonesia, mostly used in the Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang, Depok and Batam regions
- Iran, mostly used in the Tehran, Razavi Khorasan, Isfahan, Alborz, Fars, East Azerbaijan, Qom, Khuzestan and Kermanshah regions
- Iraq, mostly used in the Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Erbil, Abu Ghraib and Kirkuk regions
- Ireland, mostly used in the Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon, Waterford, Drogheda and Dundalk regions
- Israel (Yzrael), mostly used in the Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Ashdod, Rishon LeZiyyon, Petah Tikva, Beersheba, Netanya, Holon, Bnei Barak, Rehovot and Bat Yam regions
- Italy, mostly used in the Rome, Milan (Milano), Naples (Napoli), Turin (Torino), Palermo, Genoa (Genova), Bologna, Verona and Venice regions
- Jamaica, mostly used in the Kingston, New Kingston, Spanish Town, Portmore and Montego Bay regions
- Japan, mostly used in the Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Fukuoka, Kyoto, Kawasaki and Saitana regions
- Jordan, mostly used in the Amman, Zarqa, Ibrid, Russeifa, Wadi Al Seer, Adjlun, Aqaba, Rukban and Madaba regions
- Kosovo, mostly used in the Pristina and Prizren regions
- Kuwait, mostly used in the Al Ahmadi and Hawalli regions
- Latvia, mostly used in the Riga and Daugavpils regions
- Liechtenstein, mostly used in the Schaan,Vaduz,Triesen, Balzers and Eschen regions
- Luxembourg (Luxemburg), mostly used in the Luxembourg City, Esch-sur-Alzette, Differdange and Dudelange regions
- Malasya, mostly used in the Kuala Lumpur, Seberan Perai, Subung Jaya, George Town, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya and Iskandar Puteri regions
- Malta, mostly used in the Qormi region
- Mexico, mostly used in the Mexico City, Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Puebla City, Ciudad Juárez, Tijuana, León, Monterrey, Zapopan, Nezahualcóyotl, Culiacán, Chihuahua City, Naucalpan and Merida regions
- Republic of Moldova
- Montenegro, mostly used in the region of Podgorica
- Moroco (Maroc), mostly used in the Casablanca, Rabat, Fès, Salé, Agadir, Tangier, Meknes, Oujda, Al Hoceima, Kenitra and Tétouan regions
- Netherlands, mostly used in the Amsterdam, The Hague (Den Haag), Rotterdam, Utrecht, Breda, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Dordrecht, Leiden, Werkendam, Den Bosch, Groningen, Apeldoorn and Arnhem regions
- New Zealand, mostly used in the Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga, Lower Hutt and Dunedin regions
- Nicaraqua, mostly used in the Managua, León, Masaya, Matalgalpa and Chinandega regions
- North-Macedonia, mostly used in the Skopje, Bitola, Kumanovo, Prilep and Tetovo regions
- Norway, mostly used in the Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Drammen and Fredrikstad regions
- Oman, mostly used in the Muscat, Seeb, Salalah, Bawshar and Sohar regions
- Pakistan, mostly used in the Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Quetta and Islamabad regions
- Panama, mostly used in the Panamá, Colón, David, La Chorrera, Santiago and Penonomé regions
- Paraguay, mostly used in the Asunción, Ciudad del Este, San Lorenzo, Luque, Capiatá, Lambaré, Fernando de la Mora and Limpio regions
- Peru, mostly used in the Lima, Arequipa, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Piura, Huancayo, Cusco, Chimbote, Iquitos and Tacna regions
- Philippines, mostly used in the Quezon City, Manila, Caloocan, Davao City, Cebu, Zamboang City, Taguig, Pasig, Cagayan De Oro City andParanaque regions
- Poland (Polska), mostly used in the Warsaw, Lódz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok and Gdynia regions
- Portugal, mostly used in the Lisbon (Lisboa), Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia, Amadora, Braga, Coimbra, Funchal, Almada, Setúbal, Agualva-Cacém, Barreiro and Aveiro regions
- Romania, mostly used in the Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Craiova regions
- Russia, mostly used in the Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirisk, Yekateringburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novogrod, Samara Omsk and Rostov-on-Don regions
- Saudi Arabia, mostly used in the Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sultanah, Dammam, Ta’if, Tabuk, Al Kharj, Buraydah, Khamis Mushait, Al Hufuf, Al Mubarraz, Hafar Al Batin, Ha’il, Najran, Al Jubayl, Abha, Yanbu and Khobar regions
- Serbia, mostly used in the Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Kraljevo regions
- Signapore, mostly used in the Singapore and Woodlands regions
- South Korea, mostly used in the Seoul (Seoel), Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, Suwon, Goyang-si, Seongnam-si, Jeonju and Ulsan regions
- Spain (Españia), mostly used in the Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Murcia and Alicante regions
- Slovenia, mostly used in the Ljubljana and Maribor regions
- Slovakia, mostly used in the Bratislava and Martin regions
- South Africa, mostly used in the Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni and Bloemfontein regions
- Surinam (Suriname), mostly used the Parimaribo, Lelydorp, Brokopond and Nieuw Nickerie regions
- Sweden (Sverige), mostly used in the Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala regions
- Taiwan, mostly used in the Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Keelung and Nantou regions
- Tajikistan, mostly used in the Dushanbe, Khujand, Kulob and Bokhtar regions
- Thailand, mostly used in the Bangkok, Krung Thep, Nouthaburi, Chiang Mai, Pak Kret and Hat Yai regions
- Turkey, mostly used in the Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Gazianlep, Konya, Mersin and Samsun regions
- Ukrain, mostly used in the Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Luhansk, Sevastopol and Poltavo regions
- United Arab Emirates, mostly used in the Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman ande Ras Al Khaimah regions
- United Kingdom (UK), mostly used in the London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Sheffield and Glastonburry regions
- United States of America (USA), mostly used in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington D.C., Kansas City, Pasadena, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Kansas City, San Diego, Atlanta, Long Beach, Miami, New Orleans, Oakland, Michigan, Orlando, Reno, Richmond, Salt Lake City, Charleston, Berkeley and West Palm Beach regions
- Venezuela, mostly used in the Caracas, Marcaibo, Valencia, Barquisimeto, Maracay, Ciudad Guayana and Petare regions
- Vietnam, mostly used in the Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Haiphong and Biên Hòa regions
- Qatar, mostly used in the Doha and Al Rayyan regions
Start Improving Your Brand and Ranking Today with the Best Blog tool
The PHOKUS Blogger Webservice blog tool was created to help professional bloggers, marketeers, entrepreneurs and SEO experts.
Try for yourself and improve your online visibility in Google and Bing.
Check out: the 300 best paid blog sites
- Traffic when you blog
- Traffic when you don't blog